CEFS Prices, Effective 15-July 2019
Please note that on 1-Jan-2020:
- N2268A will increase to $145/hr.
- N64754 will increase to $140/hr.
- N20018 will increase to $135/hr.
- N69053 will increase to $110/hr.
Aircraft Rental (per Hobbs):
- N379SA - Cessna T182T - $185/hr.
- N2268A - Cessna 172R - $140/hr.
- N64754 - Cessna 172P - $130/hr.
- N69053 - Cessna 152 II, $105/hr.
- N4114Q - Piper PA-28R-201T - $185/hr.
- N20018 - Cessna 172M - $130/hr.
- N7674J - Piper PA-28R-180 - $165/hr.
- Aircraft rental prices are shown as a "wet" rental (fuel and engine oil included).
- 100LL fuel purchased by customers at locations other than KSFQ are reimbursed at no more than $4.49 per gallon, the KSFQ rate. You are encouraged to utilize satellite airports of major cities to
avoid higher than typical fuel prices at major hubs.
- Private Pilot - $55/hr
- Instrument Pilot - $55/hr
- Commercial Pilot - $65/hr
- CFI - $65/hr
- CFII - $65/hr
- Flight Reviews - $65/hr
- $250 per person. Students must still purchase/provide a text book or purchase the book kit we recommend ASA Private
Pilot Kit Part 61 (The ASA kit contains more items and we consider this kit more economical).
- Discovery Flight - $145 for a 1 hour session.
Your business with CEFS is always appreciated.