CEFS Prices, Effective 1-Feb-2020
Aircraft Rental (per Hobbs hour):
- N379SA - Cessna T182T - $195/hr.
- N2268A - Cessna 172R - $155/hr.
- N64754 - Cessna 172P - $150/hr.
- N69053 - Cessna 152 II, $120/hr.
- N4114Q - Piper PA-28R-201T - $195/hr.
- N20018 - Cessna 172M - $145/hr.
- N7674J - Piper PA-28R-180 - $175/hr.
- Aircraft rental prices are shown as a "wet" rental (fuel and engine oil included).
- 100LL fuel purchased by customers at locations other than KSFQ are reimbursed at no more than $4.49 per gallon, the KSFQ rate. You are encouraged to utilize satellite airports of major cities to
avoid higher than typical fuel prices at major hubs.
- Private Pilot - $55/hr
- Instrument Pilot - $55/hr
- Commercial Pilot - $65/hr
- CFI - $65/hr
- CFII - $65/hr
- Flight Reviews - $65/hr
- $250 per person. Students must still purchase/provide a text book or purchase the book kit we recommend ASA Private
Pilot Kit Part 61 . The ASA kit contains more items and we consider this kit the most economical.
- Discovery Flight - $145 for a 1 hour session. The first 15 minutes are utilized for safety and familiarization and the latter 45 minutes for flying.
As a reminder, Discovery Flights are a flight experience and are not recordable FAA recognized flight training.
Your business with CEFS is always appreciated.