1998 Cessna 172R - Located KPHF (c/o Atlantic Aviation)
- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 160 HP fuel injected engine (Lycoming IO-360-L2A).
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 115 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 12,500 ft.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training or instrument certification.
- Excellent condition 8/10 interior, 8/10 exterior.
- One USB power outlet for Customer accessories.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Garmin GNS-340 Audio Panel (with stereo music input, squelched on communication).
- Garmin GNS-530W GPS (5 inch screen), (NAV/COM 1) with KI-209A CDI (locator and glide slope).
- Bendix-King KX-165A (NAV/COM 2) with KI-205 CDI (locator only)
- Bendix-King KR-87 ADF / AM Radio.
- Bendix-King KAP-140 - Single axis autopilot.
- Davtron M-803 Digital Clock/Timer.
- Fuel 56 gal total, 53 useable, 35 at tabs.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2450 lbf.
- Serial number: 17280686.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.
- The rugged "Ford Taurus Wagon" of airplanes.
- Easy to handle and learn to fly.
- GNS-530W GPS.
- 10 gallons per hour fuel burn.
- The Cessna Skyhawk is the most profilically produced private aircraft model in US history.
- The Cessna 172R model, with topped off wet-wing tanks will restrict payload to two adults. In general the 172R model must be operated with reduced fuel to tabs to carry three adults.
Modifications, Upgrades, and Supplements