1998 Cessna 172R
Located KPHF (c/o Atlantic Aviation)
- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 160 HP fuel injected engine (Lycoming IO-360-L2A).
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 115 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 12,500 ft.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training or instrument certification.
- Excellent condition 8/10 interior, 8/10 exterior.
- One USB power outlet for Customer accessories.
- Rosen visors.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Fully ADS-B in/out compliant utilizing a Garmin GTX-345 Transponder with Bluetooth(R) ADS-B data feed for customer accessories such as Foreflight(TM) or Garmin Pilot(TM).
- Davtron M-803 Digital Clock/Timer.
- Garmin GNS-340 Audio Panel.
- Garmin GNS-530W GPS (4"W x 3"H screen), subscribed all US (east, central, west) as NAV1/COM1 coupled to a KI-209A CDI (locator and glide slope).
- Bendix-King KX-165A as NAV2/COM2 coupled to a Bendix-King KI-205 CDI (locator only)
- Bendix-King KR-87 ADF / AM Radio.
- Bendix-King KAP-140 - Single axis autopilot.
- 100LL fuel, 56 gal total, 53 useable, 35 at tabs.
- ~10 gallons per hour fuel burn at 75% power.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2450 lbf.
- Serial number: 17280686.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.
- Easy to handle and learn to fly.
- GNS-530W GPS, more screen space and data options than a GNS-430W.
- The Cessna 172R model, with topped off wet-wing tanks will often restrict payload to two adults. In general the 172R model must be operated with reduced fuel to tabs to carry three adults.
Perform a weight and balance calculation to be sure.
- This aircraft is routinely fueled/refueled to tabs (35 gal) at the beginning of the operational day.
Modifications, Upgrades, and Supplements