- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 160 HP engine (Lycoming O-320-D2J, carburetor). Overhauled by Triad Aviation as of Mar-2018.
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 105 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 12,500 ft.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training or instrument certification.
- Nice condition 8/10 interior, 8/10 exterior.
- Rosen visors.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Davtron M-800 Chronometer.
- Garmin G5 MFD.
- PS Engineering 7000B Audio Panel.
- Garmin GNS-430W GPS (3.3"W x 1.8H" screen), IFR Certified, (NAV/COM 1) coupled to a KI-209A CDI (VOR/LOC/GS).
- Bendix-King KX-155A (NAV/COM 2) coupled to a KI-205A CDI (VOR/LOC).
- Garmin GTX-327 Transponder.
- Carburetor Ice Temperature Gauge (for safety).
- 100LL fuel.
- Standard fuel tanks, 43 gal total, 40 useable.
- ~10 gallons per hour fuel burn at 75% power.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2400 lbf.
- Serial number: 17275617.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.
- Easy to handle and learn to fly.
- GNS-430W GPS.
- Garmin G5 semi-glass panel.
- Topped off internal wing tanks do not restrict payload to two adults.
- Few if any disadvantages of any kind.
Pilots Operating Handbook
Weight and Balance Certification and Worksheet
Modifications, Upgrades and Supplements