- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 160 HP engine (Lycoming O-320-D2J, carburetor). Overhauled by Triad Aviation as of Mar-2018.
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 105 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 12,500 ft.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training or instrument certification.
- Nice condition 8/10 interior, 8/10 exterior.
- Rosen visors.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Fully ADS-B in/out compliant utilizing a Garmin GTX-345 Transponder with Bluetooth(R) ADS-B data feed for customer accessories such as Foreflight(TM) or Garmin Pilot(TM).
- Davtron M-800 Chronometer.
- Garmin G5 MFD.
- PS Engineering 7000B Audio Panel.
- Garmin GNS-430W GPS (3.3"W x 1.8H" screen), subscribed all US (east, central, west) as NAV1/COM1 coupled to a KI-209A CDI (VOR/LOC/GS).
- Bendix-King KX-155A (NAV/COM 2) coupled to a KI-205A CDI (VOR/LOC).
- Garmin GTX-327 Transponder (not ADS-B equipped).
- Carburetor Ice Temperature Gauge (for safety).
- 100LL fuel.
- Standard fuel tanks, 43 gal total, 40 useable.
- ~10 gallons per hour fuel burn at 75% power.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2400 lbf.
- Serial number: 17275617.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.
- Easy to handle and learn to fly.
- GNS-430W GPS.
- Garmin G5 semi-glass panel.
- Topped off internal wing tanks do not restrict payload to two adults.
- Few if any disadvantages of any kind.
- This aircraft is routinely fueled/refueled to full tanks (40 gal useable) at or before the beginning of the operational day though this is not guaranteed. The Pilot In Command is fully and solely
responsible for determining the pre-flight fuel state and weight/balance limits.
Pilots Operating Handbook
Weight and Balance Certification and Worksheet
Modifications, Upgrades and Supplements