- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 150 HP engine (Lycoming O-320-E2D, carburetor). Overhauled to zero time as of 20-Mar-2014 by Arizona Air-Craftsman.
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 131 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 9,000 ft. Service ceiling 13,100 ft.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training or instrument certification.
- Nice condition 8/10 interior, 5/10 exterior (needs exterior paint).
- Rosen visors.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Fully ADS-B in/out compliant utilizing a Garmin GTX-345 Transponder with Bluetooth(R) ADS-B data feed for customer accessories such as Foreflight(TM) or Garmin Pilot(TM).
- Mechanical Analog Clock.
- Garmin G5 MFD (calibrated in knots).
- Garmin 340A audio panel.
- Garmin GNS-530W GPS (4"W x 3"H screen), subscribed all US (east, central, west) as NAV1/COM1 coupled to a Century HSI NSD-360 (VOR/LOC/GS #1) with ADS-B (in) overlay.
- Garmin GNS-430W GPS (3.3"W x 1.8H" screen), subscribed all US (east, central, west) as NAV2/COM 2) coupled to a Garmin GI-106 (VOR/LOC/GS #2). Not ADS-B coupled.
- 100LL fuel.
- Standard Fuel tanks, 42 gal total, 38 useable.
- ~9 gallons per hour fuel burn at 75% power.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2300 lbf.
- Serial number: 17260934.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.
- Easy to handle and learn to fly.
- GNS-530W GPS1.
- GNS-430W GPS2 redundancy.
- Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instrument (insert).
- Topped off internal wing tanks generally do not restrict payload to two adults. Do a weight and balance calculation to be sure for your specific sortie.
- Few if any disadvantages of any kind.
- This aircraft is routinely fueled/refueled to full tanks (38 gal useable) at or before the beginning of the operational day though this is not guaranteed. The Pilot In Command is fully and solely
responsible for determining the pre-flight fuel state and weight/balance limits.
Pilots Operating Handbook
Weight and Balance Documents
Modifications, Upgrades and Supplements