- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 150 HP engine (Lycoming O-320-E2D, carburetor). Overhauled to zero time as of 20-Mar-2014 by Arizona Air-Craftsman.
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 131 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 9,000 ft. Service ceiling 13,100 ft.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training or instrument certification.
- Nice condition 8/10 interior, 5/10 exterior (needs exterior paint).
- Rosen visors.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Mechanical Analog Clock.
- Garmin G5 MFD (calibrated in knots).
- PS Engineering PMA-450 Audio Panel w Bluetooth
- Garmin GNS-530W GPS (4"W x 3"H screen), IFR Certified, (NAV/COM 1) coupled to a Century HSI NSD-360 (VOR/LOC/GS #1)
- Garmin GNS-430W GPS (3.3"W x 1.8H" screen), (NAV/COM 2) coupled to a Garmin GI-106 (VOR/LOC/GS #2).
- TRIG TT31 Mode S transponder, ADS-B Out.
- 100LL fuel.
- Standard Fuel tanks, 42 gal total, 38 useable.
- ~8.5 gallons per hour fuel burn at 75% power.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2300 lbf.
- Serial number: 17260934.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.
- Easy to handle and learn to fly.
- GNS-530W GPS (active Nav/Terrain/Obstacle subscription, RNAV legal).
- GNS-430W GPS (non-active Nav/Terrain/Obstacle subscription, not RNAV legal, used for VOR/ILS/GS).
- Garmin G5 Electronic Flight Instrument (insert).
- Topped off internal wing tanks generally do not restrict payload to two adults. Do a weight and balance calculation to be sure for your specific sortie.
- Few if any disadvantages of any kind.
Pilots Operating Handbook
Weight and Balance Documents
Modifications, Upgrades and Supplements