(Available Soon) - 1973 Cessna 172M Located KSFQ
- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 150 HP engine (Lycoming O-320-E2D, carburetor). Overhauled to zero time as of 20-Mar-2014 by Arizona Air-Craftsman.
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 131 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 9,000 ft. Service ceiling 13,100 ft.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training or instrument certification.
- Nice condition 8/10 interior, 5/10 exterior (needs exterior paint).
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Rosen visors.
- Mechanical Analog Clock.
- Garmin G5 MFD.
- PS Engineering PMA-450 Audio Panel
- Garmin GNS-530W GPS (5 inch screen), IFR Certified, (NAV/COM 1) with Century HSI NSD 360 (VOR/LOC/GS)
- Garmin GNS-430W GPS (3 inch screen) IFR Certified, (NAV/COM 2) with Garmin GI 106 (VOR/LOC/GS).
- TRIG TT31 Mode S transponder, ADS-B Out.
- Carburetor Air Temp System A23000 for safety.
- Fuel 42 gal total, 38 useable.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2300 lbf.
- Serial number: 17260934.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.
- Easy to handle and learn to fly.
- GNS-530W GPS.
- GNS-430W GPS.
- Garmin 796 GPS.
- Garmin G5 semi-glass panel.
- 8 gallons per hour fuel burn.
- Topped off internal wing tanks generally do not restrict payload to two adults.
- Few if any disadvantages of any kind.
Pilots Operating Handbook
Modifications, Upgrades and Supplements