Curtis Eads Flight School is the oldest and finest flight school in Tidewater, Va. Located at the Hampton Roads Executive Airport off of West Military Highway. We have been training pilots in Tidewater since 1955. We are centrally located with convenient access from the cities of the Hampton Roads area including Chesapeake, Va., Suffolk, Va., Norfolk, Va., Portsmouth, Va., Virginia Beach, Va., Hampton, Va. and Newport News, Va. You can depend on Curtis Eads Flight School for all of your flight training needs.
Whether you are already a pilot, pursuing a career or simply a hobby you've come to the right place. We offer single engine training from Sport pilot thru ATP. We can take care of your flight instruction needs and carry basic supplies and FAA charts. Our state of the art flight center has a weather and planning station for your convenience. Our friendly and knowledgable staff will take care of your needs.
We will get you trained safely and efficiently saving you money.
Why choose Curtis Eads?
- Located at KPVG with crosswind runways
- Friendly atmosphere
- Well maintained and equipped aircraft
- Open 7 days per week with flexible schedules to meet your needs
- Hangared aircraft mean you dispatch without frost on cold mornings in a clean aircraft
- Aircraft are cleaned regularely - we take pride in our equipment
- On-site fueling
- On-site maintenance
- On-line scheduling
- Flexible training schedules and outlines
- Private, Instrument, Commercial, ATP, CFI/CFII training
- CATS testing center on the field
- Knowledgable staff
Curtis Eads Flight School - your one stop shop for
|Flight Training||Pilot Supplies||Flight Instruction|
|Flying Lessons||Aircraft Rental||Private Pilot|
Serving Tidewater, Va. Hampton Roads, Va. Chesapeake, Va. Virginia Beach, Va. Norfolk, Va.
Curtis Eads Flight School
5192 W Military HWY
Hampton Roads Executive Airport
Chesapeake, VA 23321
Phone: (757) 465-1692
We can be reached during the following hours:
9 am to 6 pm daily
After hours flights on request