2002 Cessna T182T (Turbo)
- 6-Cylinder, turbocharged 230 HP fuel injected engine (Lycoming TSIO-540-AK1A) o erhauled Mar-2019 by Triad Aviation.
- Variable pitch 3-blade propeller.
- 142 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 20,500 ft.
- 4-place oxygen.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid roomy aircraft for high performance training or instrument certification.
- Pristine condition 9/10 interior, 9/10 exterior.
- One USB power outlet for Customer accessories.
- Rosen visors.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets and Bose headsets, all seats.
- PXE-7300 AM/FM/CD/XM Satellite Entertainment Unit (squelched on communications).
- Survival bag w registered 406 PLB and tent.
- Fully ADS-B in/out compliant utilizing a Garmin GTX-345 Transponder with bluetooth data feed for customer accessories.
- Davtron M-803 Digital Clock/timer.
- Bendix-King KMA-28 Audio Panel.
- Garmin GNS-430W GPS (3.3"W x 1.8"H screen), subscribed all US (east, central, west) as NAV1/COM1 coupled to a Bendix-King KCS-55 HSI (VOR/LOC/GS #1).
- Bendix-King KX-155A as NAV2/COM2 coupled to a Bendix-King KI-209 CDI (VOR/LOC/GS #2).
- Bendix-King KMD-550 (5-inch screen) with course overlay, graphical and text XM-Satellite Weather, WX-500 Stormscope.
- Bendix-King KAP-140 - Two axis autopilot w altitude hold.
- 100LL fuel, 92 gal total, 88 useable, 64 at tabs.
- ~15 gallons per hour fuel burn at 75% power.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 3100 lbf.
- Max Landing Weight 2950 lbf.
- Serial number: T18208074.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For the experienced pilot with more than 175 hours recent time.
- Fast, roomy, good for long travel with an autopilot.
- GNS-430W with ADS-B in/out and KMD-540 situational awareness combined with Sirus XM Weather.
- Heavier airframe, smoother ride.
- Topped off wet wing can limit payload to ~490 lbf. One must remind fuelers to refuel to tabs only (64 gal) to load three adults. Perform a weight and balance calculation to be sure.
Pilots Operating Handbook
Weight and Balance Certfication and Worksheet
Modifications, Upgrades and Supplements