1978 Cessna 152N - Located KSFQ
- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 118 HP engine (Lycoming O-235-L2C, carburetor).
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 90 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 4,500 ft. Service ceiling 10,500 ft.
- Day/Night VFR only certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training.
- Good condition 9/10 interior, 7/10 exterior. Restored by McClellan Aviation Sept 2018.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, both seats.
- Simple Intercom
- Garmin GPSmap 496 GPS.
- Bendix-King KX-155A (NAV/COM).
- Bendix-King KI-209A (VOR/LOC/GS).
- No marker receiver (this is why not IFR certified).
- Garmin GTX-327 Transponder.
- Carburetor Ice Temperature Gauge (for safety).
- ADS-B (out) equipped via GDL-82.
- Fuel 26 gal total, 24.5 useable.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 1670 lbf.
- Serial number: 15282463.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.
- Easy to handle and learn to fly.
- Relatively inexpensive flying at 6 gal/hr.
- A good time-building aircraft.
- Light, reponsive to controls.
- Two seat rather than four.
- Relatively low payload weight.
Pilots Operating Handbook
Weight and Balance Certification and Worksheet
Modifications, Upgrades and Supplements