About Curtis Eads Flight School (CEFS)
- CEFS is the longest standing continuously active Title 14 CFR Part 61 flight school in southeastern Virginia. We are training second and third generation
- CEFS is open for business seven days a week.
- CEFS is staffed and equipped to teach all fixed-wing ratings. This includes:
- PPL (Private Pilot License)
- Inst/Com (Instrument/Commercial)
- ATP (Airline Transport Pilot).
- CEFS has variety of low and high wing single-engine aircraft to meet your training needs.
- CEFS chooses McClellan Aviation Services at Suffolk Executive Airport (KSFQ) for nearly all of our maintenance work. The quality of work accomplished for CEFS is outstanding and it reflects not
only in the mechanical/electrical/electronic condition of our aircraft, but their appearance as well. George and Adam McClellan are a father/son maintenance team.
- Aerofeather Aviation Inc. purchased CEFS on 30-Dec-2017 and relocated the business to Suffolk Executive Airport on 1-Jan-2018. AAI owns all aircraft used in CEFS operations with no leased
aircraft. The benefit to you the Customer is all CEFS aircraft are managed consistently to the same standards by the same owner.