1977 Piper PA-28R-201T (Turbo)
- 6-Cylinder, turbocharged 200 HP fuel injected engine (Continental TSIO-360-F3, overhauled by Triad Aviation as of Sept 2018).
- Variable pitch 3-blade Hartzell propeller (new as of Sept-2018).
- 148 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 20,000 ft. Personal O2 required above 12,500 ft.
- Retractable wheels (complex).
- -(201)T refers to the tapered wing, turbo engine.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A snug aircraft for complex training or instrument certification.
- Good condition 8/10 interior, 9/10 exterior.
- Two USB power outlets for Customer accessories.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Davtron M-800 Digital Chronometer.
- PS Engineering PMA-8000-BT Audio Panel (blue tooth for paired cell phone connection via intercom)
- Garmin GTN-650 GPS (4.46"W x 1.98"H screen) subscribed all US (east, central, west).
- Aspen Evolution 1000 PFD (provides VOR/LOC/GS #1 coupled to the GTN-650).
- Bendix-King KX-155A (NAV/COM 2) coupled to a Bendix-King KI-209 CDI (VOR/LOC/GS #2).
- WX-500 Stormscope.
- Bendix-King KT-76 Transponder.
- ADS-B In/out equipped, weather and traffic via GDL-82 transceiver.
- 100LL fuel, 77 gal total, 72 useable, 50 at tabs.
- ~14 gallons/hr fuel burn at 75% power.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2900 lbf.
- Serial number: 28R-7703122.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For the experienced pilot with more than 175 hours recent time.
- Fast. A powerful and sleek airplane.
- Retractable landing gear.
- Variable pitch prop.
- GTN-650 touchscreen GPS with ADS-B In/out Installed.
- Aspen 1000 Evolution partial glass panel.
- Not high performance at 200 HP.
- Autopilot INOP until we choose to upgrade it from the original Nav-O-Matic.
- Not overly roomy, but adequate.
Pilot Operating Handbook (in sections)
Weight and Balance Certification and Worksheet
Modifications, Upgrades and Supplements