1977 Piper PA-28R-201T (Turbo)
- 6-Cylinder, turbocharged 200 HP fuel injected engine (Continental TSIO-360-F3, overhauled by Triad Aviation as of Sept 2018).
- Variable pitch 3-blade Hartzell propeller (new as of Sept-2018).
- 148 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 20,000 ft. Personal O2 required above 12,500 ft.
- Retractable wheels (complex).
- -(201)T refers to the tapered wing, turbo engine.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A snug aircraft for complex training or instrument certification.
- Good condition 8/10 interior, 9/10 exterior.
- Rosen visors.
- Two USB power outlets for Customer accessories.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Fully ADS-B in/out compliant utilizing a Garmin GDL-88 UAT and Garmin GTN-650 GPS. No Bluetooth(R) data link for customer accessories such as Foreflight(TM) or Garmin Pilot (TM).
- Davtron M-800 Digital Chronometer.
- PS Engineering PMA-8000-BT Audio Panel (blue tooth for paired cell phone connection via intercom)
- Garmin GTN-650 GPS (4.46"W x 1.98"H screen) subscribed all US (east, central, west).
- Aspen Evolution 1000 PFD (provides VOR/LOC/GS #1 coupled to the GTN-650).
- Bendix-King KX-155A (NAV/COM 2) coupled to a Bendix-King KI-209 CDI (VOR/LOC/GS #2).
- WX-500 Stormscope.
- Bendix-King KT-76 Transponder.
- 100LL fuel, 77 gal total, 72 useable, 50 at tabs.
- ~14 gallons/hr fuel burn at 75% power.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2900 lbf.
- Serial number: 28R-7703122.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For the experienced pilot with more than 175 hours recent time.
- Fast. A powerful and sleek airplane.
- Retractable landing gear.
- Variable pitch prop.
- GTN-650 touchscreen GPS with ADS-B In/out Installed.
- Aspen 1000 Evolution partial glass panel.
- Not high performance at 200 HP.
- Autopilot INOP until we choose to upgrade it from the original Nav-O-Matic.
- Not overly roomy, but adequate.
- This aircraft is routinely fueled/refueled to tabs (50 gal) at or before the beginning of the operational day though this is not guaranteed. The Pilot In Command is fully and solely responsible
for determining the pre-flight fuel state and weight/balance limits.
Pilot Operating Handbook (in sections)
Weight and Balance Certification and Worksheet
Modifications, Upgrades and Supplements