Our Flight School
For many years now, our flight school has successfully provided flight instruction in Tidewater. With a good deal of intuition and patience, we prepare our student pilots for the FAA Written Exam and Flight Practical Test.
Our extensive training programs familiarize first-time student pilots with typical flight situations, and provide them with rigorous safety instructions to prepare them for a possible emergency. At Curtis Eads we take safety seriously.
A few things about us:
- Our friendly and professional staff is available to assist you seven days per week.
- We run a fleet of well maintained aircraft. Our classrooms are comfortable and well-lit.
- Our flight instructors are patient, friendly and highly skilled professionals.
- Our aircraft are insured for commercial flight training.
Whether you are just beginning your journey into aviation, are already an experienced pilot looking for some advanced training or just need a check ride, the top notch instructors at Curtis Eads Flight School are ready and waiting for you!
- Private Pilot Training and Ground School
- Commercial Pilot Training and Ground School
- ATP Pilot Training and Ground School
- Written Exam Preparation materials
- Jeppesen Training materials
- Instrument Flight Training and Ground School
- All Instrument Trainers equipped with Garmin 430 GPS!
- Pilot Skills
- Dual Instruction cost is $40/hr, plus "wet" aircraft rental