- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 160 HP engine (Lycoming O-320-D2J, carburetor). Overhauled as of Mar-2018.
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 105 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 12,500 ft.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training or instrument certification.
- Good condition 9/10 interior, 9/10 exterior.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Davtron M-800 Chronometer.
- Garmin G5 MFD.
- PS Engineering 7000B Audio Panel
- Garmin GNS-430W GPS (3 inch screen), IFR Certified, (NAV/COM 1) with KI-209A CDI (locator and glide slope).
- Bendix-King KX-155A (NAV/COM 2) with KI-205A CDI (locator only).
- Garmin GTX-327 Transponder.
- Carburetor Ice Temperature Gauge (for safety).
- Fuel 43 gal total, 40 useable.
- Useful Load: 909 lbf, (when empty of useable fuel)
- Empty Weight: 1491 lbf.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2400 lbf.
- ARM: 42.98 in.
- Moment: 64,076.2 in*lbf.
- Serial number: 17275617.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.