- 6-Cylinder, turbocharged 200 HP fuel injected engine (Continental TSIO-360-F3B3, overhauled as of Sept 2018).
- Variable pitch 3-blade propeller (new as of Sept-2018).
- 148 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 20,000 ft. Personal O2 required above 12,500 ft.
- Retractable wheels (complex).
- -(201)T refers to the tapered wing, turbo engine.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A snug aircraft for complex training or instrument certification.
- Good condition 8/10 interior, 9/10 exterior.
- Two USB power outlets for Customer accessories.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Aspen Evolution 1000 PFD (includes CDI for NAV 1).
- PS Engineering PMA-8000-BT Audio Panel (blue tooth for paired cell connection)
- Garmin GTN-650 GPS (2 inch screen), IFR Certified, (NAV/COM 1), subscribed all US (east, central, west).
- Bendix-King KX-155A (NAV/COM 2).
- WX-500 Stormscope.
- Bendix-King KT-76 Transponder.
- Bendix-King KI-209 CDI (NAV 2).
- Davtron M-800 Digital Chronometer.
- ADS-B In/out equpped, weather and traffic
- Fuel 77 gal total, 72 useable, 50 at tabs.
- Useful Load: 1082.61 lbf, (when empty of useable fuel)
- Empty Weight: 1817.39 lbf.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2900 lbf.
- ARM: 83.68 in.
- Moment: 152,072 in*lbf.
- Serial number: 28R-7703122.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For the experienced pilot with more than 175 hours recent time.