- 4-Cylinder, normally aspirated 160 HP fuel injected engine (Lycoming IO-360-L2A).
- Fixed pitch 2-blade propeller.
- 115 knot cruise @ 75% power @ 8,500 ft. Service ceiling 12,500 ft.
- Day/Night VFR/IFR certified.
- A solid aircraft for primary training or instrument certification.
- Good condition 8/10 interior, 8/10 exterior.
- One USB power outlet for Customer accessories.
- Wired for conventional 2-plug headsets, all seats.
- Garmin GNS-340 Audio Panel (with stereo music input, squelched on communication).
- Garmin GNS-530W GPS (5 inch screen), (NAV/COM 1) with KI-209A CDI (locator and glide slope).
- Bendix-King KX-165A (NAV/COM 2) with KI-205 CDI (locator only)
- Bendix-King KR-87 ADF / AM Radio.
- Bendix-King KAP-140 - Single axis autopilot.
- Davtron M-803 Digital Clock/Timer.
- Fuel 56 gal total, 53 useable, 35 at tabs.
- Useful Load: 782.05 lbf, (when empty of useable fuel)
- Empty Weight: 1667.95 lbf.
- Max Gross Take-off Weight: 2450 lbf.
- ARM: 39.26 in.
- Moment: 65,488.14 in*lbf.
- Serial number: 17280686.
CEFS Pilot Qualifications:
- For primary training and the experienced pilot.